Waterless Toilet eliminates the use of water for flushing hence lowering the environmental impacts compared to water-efficient toilets and wastewater recycling systems. Ecoplanet offers Chemical Toilets or ‘dry sanitation’ systems do not use water to transport or treat or human excreta. Moreover, they keep effluent or pollutants out of waterways as well as the general environment. We provide functional and innovative Plastic Toilets that are appropriately designed to conserve precious water resources. Besides, these products can efficiently save money on your water bill. Waterless Toilet is designed for remote areas with no possibility of the sewer system or lack of water. Ecoplanet provides high quality and affordable Toilets for Military. Furthermore, these are used in high-density areas such as hospitals, and markets, schools, and institutions, as well as for domestic use in your rural or holiday home.
Advantages of Chemical Toilet or Waterless Toilet:
Chemical/Waterless Toilet systems reduce domestic water consumption since they do not require water for flushing.
- These systems reduce the strength and quantity of wastewater to be disposed of onsite.
- Self-contained systems eliminate the need for transportation of wastes for disposal/treatment.
- Waterless Plastic Toilets are especially suited for remote sites where conventional onsite systems are not feasible.
- Chemical Toilet systems have low power consumption.
- Waterless composting toilet systems accept kitchen wastes, thus reducing household garbage.
- In many states, installing a composting toilet system allows the property owner to install a reduced-size system, minimizing costs and disruption of landscapes.
- Plastic Chemical toilet systems divert pathogen and nutrient containing effluent from the soil, surface water, and groundwater.
Chemical Toilets are often preferable to conventional toilets in water-scarce or environmentally fragile areas. Waterless toilets are minimum energy, genuine, on-site alternative to centralized and traditional reticulated systems that transport the problem downstream. Further, these Chemical/Waterless Toilets can also reduce the pollution, site restrictions, and nutrient problems, of systems such as septic tanks.